What is World of Thoughts?



A world of Thoughts has split!

I was always having this confusion as to which would represent what. One blog that would host multiple streams of thoughts seemed a little out of place.

Therefore, my blog is now split.

On the professional end, there is the electricity business. My blog on electricity business will henceforth be electricity-india.blogspot.com

This would carry regular articles on electricity as a business in India, more particularly, Tamil Nadu. In addition, I would also talk about what is happening in eClouds Energy LLP, my business.

Do follow me to get a regular update on the happenings in electricity business in Tamil Nadu right here!

Second, on the other interest that is taxation systems, I work with the advocacy group India Tax Payer, India's largest tax payer group! I currently head their operations and therefore, I have made it a point to put my thoughts and India Tax Payer's thoughts and ideas right here in this blog.

Subscribe now to be in line with the activities that India Tax Payer wants to carry forward. Visit my blog at indiataxpayer.blogspot.com

Follow me there if you want to hear about our activities and views on Taxation systems. More the followers, stronger our impact in this country and in the state.

And of course, my stories in English can be read at shans-tales.blogspot.com 

Finally, my hobby! I have set aside a separate blog for my tamil stories after much much thought. I spent lots of time thinking, should I or should I not! Well, finally, I thought why NOT? Therefore, I am going to write in Tamil too! Check it out at megaalaigal.blogspot.com 

And why would I have so many blogs? This is just an act of organising my writings based on themes. So you visit those blogs that are of interest to you and do not get cluttered by unwanted thoughts. You can skip what you do not want to see or read!

Look forward to seeing you reading my blog posts, which I promise I will try and keep it interesting.

Hold on! What will be there in A World of Thoughts?

Anything that doesn't fall under the above four, you will find it right here! All crazy ideas and thoughts!

Keep reading!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krishna's Curse

நுண் அண்டம் (சிறு கதை)

Black Tax Economy